Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What?


I have nothing profound to say...oh wait I do. Trouble turned into a wild cat this weekend. I've never seen anything like it. Our friend Bronson, the Pembroke Corgi, came over to play with Gus on Sunday and Trouble lost all civility. He chased both dogs through the yard fully puffed, claws at the ready, and hissed with ever step. Somehow my arm got in the way and I have scratches and bite marks to remember the pandemonium by. It ended when Trouble's claws got stuck in Gus's fur and Gus flung my poor cat through the air and when he landed he retreated under the deck. It was an impressive sight and if you think that I have exaggerated in the slightest you can ask Gus, the Corgi, or Trouble, they will all re-live the tale quite the same!
Why would I ever say that I have nothing to say, silly me! The other day, I may or may not have been ordering something from the Moby wrap website, when I found that they were having a wonderful sale on knits. So I ordered the little this sweet hat for 3.99. I was delightfully surprised when my order arrived yesterday and found that since I may have ordered something else, plus the hat, they sent me a beautiful, cream scarf, perfect for the spring. I was just saying to the mister the other day that in order to be trendy this spring I was going to have buy a light-weight, cream scarf, and what you know? I got one for free, for being a valued custumer!
Enough of my stories, here are some pics of Libby Rose being ever so sweet, as always!

I love Libby's tu-tu from Christmas, so much so that I have never put it away. I have it hanging on a pretty, satin hanger like it's a decoration, in her room. So the other night I dressed her in it before bed. To my dismay my wireless flash needs new batteries and the lighting in her room was horrible with the regular flash. I edited away, but they are not nearly as cute as she was in real life! Check out her curves!



Oh, this is not Libby, but it is Trouble...post wild animal attack. Who would have thought that he could turn into a jungle cat?


The rest of these pictures are in serious excess. I have a self control problem. Kevin does not. He can easily put the camera down after one shot. I, on the other hand just keep clicking away, and I while she may not have done anything different in all 100 pictures I have taken, I refuse to delete any of them...she is just so darn cute to me. So if this blog serves no other purpose than entertaining me and supporting my Libby habit, then so be it. I am entertained and my habit is fixed.



I really love the fact that Libby has a slightly large head and big eyes, she reminds me of a Littlest Pet Shop toy!
Oh, here is the free scarf and a-dor-a-ble hat. Don't we look delightfully nuetral.
After the last post, I thought I would tell you that she is a diverse girl. For even though she loves to do art with me, she is quite happy to fiddle on the computer with Daddy too.

6 comments:

Jill said...

I support your habit Car. Without all of the Libber's pictures, I would have a very sad life. The more the better.

MommyB said...

All I have to say is super sweet!

Laura said...

I have a few things to say.

1. You DO look delightfully neutral.
2. It is not December... please refer to the last picture.
3. I love the final one of Libs in the tutu... something about it reminds me of Beyonce.
4. Don't ever put the tutu away... it is too cute!

Erin said...

LOVE all the new pics. What a cute hat - and scarf! Very fun. Sorry we have not web chatted. We will be here tomorrow after around 1:30 or so. Can we then?

Sandra said...

She will be a wizz on that computer before you know it! In a year or so she will be teaching Grandma how to do things!

Lisa A said...

I must admit we share habits. We do love to see Libby pics, and I also have no control in taking pictures and picking a few of my favorites (as I am sure that you have seen)...keep up the pictures, we enjoy the cuteness!