Sunday, February 15, 2009

Must Update, But...

Stopping in at the fore mentioned "Germ Fest" paid off and now I have the ick that the little still has a bit off, and I just don't have the energy to do so.
Here is a quick update to catch you up.
1. Libby is still cute at 5 months old, which she turned today.
2. Kev and I went on our first date since having Libby thanks to the best cousin ever, Jill.
3. Have not commenced in taking 5 month photo shoot, however if you still stalk me Lindsay D. and Julie S. here are some pics of her in the frock you gave her back in November. It is colorful and dotty and helps to make us cheerful. Thanks!

She was still not so good on Friday and spent most of the day in here and was quite content

See relaxed


Note her eyes...they say "I don't feel good and this cold stinks!"

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh....even though she is sick, she is so stinkin' cute. :) I am SOOOO glad you and Kevin got to go out on a date! WAAHHOOOO! Yeah for Cousin Jill :)

MommyB said...

Aww look at her all sitting up! She's growing too fast.

Sandra said...

Sorry you're not feeling so good now - hope it didn't spoil the big date.
Libby is really mastering the art of sitting up now. I think she looks quite pleased with herself in the last picture.

Amy White said...

She is growing way too fast!!! In the sling thing, she looks like a baby-baby, but sitting up she looks so big. And did I mention cute!!! I just told Matt, I can't believe Carly has a baby, and I know I should be over that by now. But my little sister has such a cute little one...it's amazing. Hope you all are feeling better very soon (like before Christian gets here, if you can...thanks! :) ) Love you.