Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Entrappment

Does she look sick to you? She is.
I never understood why moms, in general, let their kids have icky, runny noses, and now I do. You can wipe and wipe, but it will still come out when you aren't looking, creating a gooey and crusty mess on your baby's face, sickening!
After a visit to "Germ-fest 2009," aka the pediatrician's office, the good Doctor says no viruses here just a stinkin' cold. However, to this new mama it feels like the black plague and I have the baggy eyes and disheveled appearance to prove it. I feel like Stacy London and Clinton Kelly are lurking around every corner just waiting to point out my flaws! Don't you worry though, I might be wrinkled but there are no signs of pj's in public on this girl!
Anywho, enjoy these pics of my little behind bars...


"Oh, please don't go, we'll eat you up we love you so"
~ Where the Wild Things Are
I thought that when I saw her face in the picture below, I think that she was in fact sneezing!

6 comments:

Jill said...

That dress is too cute. And she takes after Cousin Jill with all those silly sneezes. I can't wait til Saturday!

Laura said...

This dress is cute... the colors are good on her. love you

Erin said...

oh my gosh - look at her. i want to eat her up. i feel like her hair is getting red? is it..or just the light? get well soon libs. and, glad to hear you are not wearing your pj's out. i wear my workout clothes out all the time. total fashion emergecny here!

Amy White said...

She really makes a cold look good! :) Hope you all get some rest tonight. Praying for our Little Libby. P.S. Allison said she looks so a-dor-able!

Lisa A said...

She still looks precious sick! I love the picture of her upside down. So cute! Hope she is better soon!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Your baby is just too cute!!