Monday, January 26, 2009

Squirrelsville

Squirrel's run wild in our neighborhood. I don't know if this is a problem, but as I type I have seen three different ones(make that 5). They're cute, but aren't they related to mice and rats and considered vermin? Just a question.
Also, it's snowing and cold. Erin posted pictures of the beach and I am jealous!
Last night Kev made me remember that I am thankful for being here, but winter is long. I remember growing up how long it seemed we would wait for spring. How the gray, cold days, even though it lasts only about 2 months, drag on and on. Kev said yesterday that by the time March gets here we should being seeing signs of life and color again; and let's be honest dear sister, March is only 5 weeks away!. Until then here are some of my new favorite pics that fill these dark, cold days with color!

This is her Paddington hat, it is second hand and I had no idea it would be so cute on her. Aunt Sue, if you're reading, this is the dress you gave her for Christmas. Still a little big, but perfect for a cold day!

My sweetling despises binkies, in spite of me forcing them on her daily. She prefers her thumb!

This her new tub from Daddy that he got her for Christmas, she loved it, and Gus was puzzled by it. (Babs, look how I preserved her modesty and edited in a heart on her girly bits!)
All she can say is Ahhh! Which I say quite often, so I can't really blame her!

To all you Florida people who read this blog, go to the beach and pick up a shell for me. I've tried to pick up the snowflakes, which are equally as pretty, but don't have the staying power of a pretty sea shell, they melt!
Happy day to you!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I truly cannot get enough of baby Libs. I want to squish her little cheeks and kiss them. Tell her cousin Jill loves her and will see her very soon. P.S. Cousin Kev, good job with the tub. It's super cute.

Erin said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pics. SHe is precious. Oh, and ps, hope has started teh sticking tongue out thing. Love you!!!

Laura said...

Is that the hat we found in Orlando?

I love it on her.

Amanda said...

She is SOOOOOO adorable!

Lisa A said...

Alivia prefers her thumb as well, and I have tried about 5 different pacifiers! Haha, I guess they know better than we do that God gave them a built in pacifier! haha. I love the pictures, and the adorable hat and tub.