Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Card Out -Takes

You will mostly likely be getting some version of this in the mail, should our Christmas cards ever turn up. If you don't think you're on my Christmas card list email me your address and I'll try to get you one...however, I'm out of stamps!
These pics have been deemed unworthy for a Christmas card, but seemed good enough for a blog post!







Do you remember in Ghostbusters when Sigourney Weaver gets possessed and thinks she is the gatekeeper...I think that I look like that here. Hmmm

5 comments:

Jill said...

The 4th one made me tear up a little. Probably because I cry at everything, but it's such a beautiful picture. I love it.

MommyB said...

I like the ones in color best

Erika said...

awww they r all soo cute!
BTW my e-mail is jahelohim@msn.com I will try to write it on facebook too

Melanie said...

your makeup looks great

Erin said...

ok - that last one is STUNNING - it's awesome. you look like a super model. i want to be like you when i grow up. your house looks great!