Friday, December 19, 2008

10 things

10 things I'm loving right now (stolen from Soule Mama)
1. Mochas, every morning. 2 tsp of instant coffee, 2 tsp of chocolate, a splash of vanilla, and topped off with milk. I would drink them all day but I'm guessing it's not so good for me!
2. These two snoozing together
3. This little Christmas frock, 1 part made by Julie and 1 part bought at gymboree. Every 3 month old needs a tu-tu right?
3. Cold winter's night with the lights turned down low, and two hearts cuddling under the blanket
4. Wrapped Christmas gifts with pretty bows and tags
5. I was trying to take a picture of my shiny ornament but got a special message instead.
6. This guy, all clean and as peaceful as his master
7. Libby's hair. She had a hard night and the more she cried, the more her hair stood up. So I played with the flash to emphasize her Don King qualities.
8. Photo Christmas cards. I love receiving them from you and would love to send our own out, but they are still not here!

9. Our Christmas tree. The star touches the ceiling.
10. This ornament says "Peace on Earth," which I know is not truly the case. So last night I prayed for those with out peace and thanked God that at the Jones's there was.
What are you loving right now?

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love these...

Renee said...

I love you favorite things. Lib's hair looks great~!!!

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy White said...

You did a great job capturing some of the beautiful things about Christmas. I have to agree with Renee, love Libby's glowing hairdo!