Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Libby and The Bugs

This is one of those posts that is strictly for Grandmothers b/c it is seriously a video of her laying in her pack-n-play and I can't imagine that many would find that entertaining. I was actually trying to get her to talk which she has done more while listening to me in the video than she does in the actual video. Anyway this is her new trick watching the bugs in amazement and occasionally trying to talk to them. She only does it once or twice but you can tell that she is trying!
I think it's cute and I'm sure that Grandma and Babs will also....

6 comments:

Jill said...

She's the smartest 1 1/2 month old that I know. I am pretty sure that I heard her say "Cousin Jill's my favorite" somewhere in there. I love you guys!

Art Teacher said...

She did...I heard it too!

Erin said...

I am loving it!!!I love how she constantly sticks her tongue out - so does Hopie! So fun! :)

Sandra said...

The video clip is great - I think I shall have to watch it every day just to get my "Libby fix". She is so much more alert of her surroundings now and soooo... gorgeous!

Amy White said...

I love my Cousin Libby! Love, Allison Kate White

Sidney, Allison, and I all gathered around to watch our sweet Libby. She made us laugh. The girls also wanted to tell Libby thanks for the Happy Fall gift! :)

Erika said...

awww she is soo cute!