Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Was Tagged...Again

The rules of this tagging involve me tagging others, but since I just tagged people, I will not be following the rules. However, if you wish to take part in trying to think of 7 random facts about yourself feel free to join in. Go to Jenn's blog to read the rules. I think that it's hard. I have been thinking of them for a couple days and I think I'm not that interesting! However, I have learned that I "love" lots of things, I used to be a great many things, and I'm a bit strange.
1. I cannot sit in different seats. Let me give you an example, when I was working I would always have to sit in the same seat at lunch, at church same pew, dinner table, couch anywhere. It throws my equilibrium off when I sit in a different seat.
2. I love clean sheets. I wash our sheets and our comforter quite often b/c I love crawling in to a fresh, crisp bed...so does Kevin.
3. I used to work at a rock climbing wall. Great exercise for your legs!
4. I used to be a tomboy...believe it or not. You may know me now as the always accessorized, non-pajama pant wearing lady I am today, but there was a time when I was ruff and tumble and in the dirt with the boys. My mom would tell me it looked like I brushed my hair with an egg beater at least once a day.
5. I love to be read to. I think this comes from my mother reading to me as a child. To this day I still love when someone will read allowed to me. I can't get Kevin to do it that often, but I do ask him sometimes.
6. I always follow the rules once I know them, except with this tag, but if I had not just tagged people I would definitely have followed the rules
7. I can't spell definitely. I write this word all the time and spell it like this "definetly"every time.

1 comment:

The Old Life said...

I cant spell definitly either! ahahah

Love the facts especially that you were a tom-boy I mean I know you love the outdoors but a tom boy was never in my mind! :)