Monday, September 1, 2008

"Violet, You're Turning Violet!"

You know that scene in Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory when the little girl who chews gum too much blows up into a blueberry and the Ompa Lumpas have to roll her away? That's me right now! We went for a long walk yesterday on a new found trail and I let Kev take my picture again because my shirt was quite tight and showed off the true girth that my belly is becoming (I boycotted maternity clothes many months ago but I now realize that their soul purpose is to help woman get through the last couple months of growing...no regular shirts are long enough anymore)! Gus was especially cute on this walk so there are some pics of him too.

P.S. If you haven't check out Laura's blog or the Busy Bee you really should, they were getting crafty and their final products are awfully cute! Plus their cute creations were designed for a tiny person due to make her debut in 9 days (you can count that on your fingers folks!)




Autumn dropped by last week during a few days of Fay rain that didn't even crawl out of the 70's. Here is the proof!

Right when one thinks viewing their feet is an impossible task, the correct angle of the camera allows it to be possible.

If it were not for the leash this may be the perfect picture of Gus

If I were Ashley Albee I would know how to make this old red barn look intensely red, I am not so it just looks like it did. But Gus looks really cute! Look closely, no leash...he sat and stayed for the photo op!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks like a lovely spot to take Gus for a walk - I'm sure Libby will enjoy it too. Won't be long now and you will be able to see your feet again!

Erin said...

oh you look so great! so glad you posted. looks like you guys are doing wonderful! miss you!

Laura said...

You look fantastic. I can't wait to be with you, Kev, Libby, and Gus... only a few more weeks!!!