Monday, September 8, 2008

So Here's The Deal

Laura told me I had to update.

Still pregnant
I did some weeding in our back garden yesterday
I went to the park and walked down and up some woodland stairs
I made cheeseburger soup from Buildabelly. I changed a few things because I lacked some ingredients, but it was still scrummy!
Last week I made blue berry muffins from Buildabelly which were delicious also
I made a phone list for Kevin for when I go into labor...comment if you want to know if you're on it
I typed out my birth plan...it's very non controlling
I also typed out my birth affirmations, which are really some verses that a friend shared with me. If you would like a copy of them to read and pray over while I'm in labor comment me and I'll email them to you.

2 days left on the ticker...what's going to happen if(more like when)I go past my due date and ticker hits 0. Will it go to negatives until I take it off? I don't know. Not long to find out though. I'm going to the midwife tomorrow...maybe I'll be in labor.

Grace and Peace

6 comments:

Teri said...

You're my hero. A non-controlling birth-plan. You're so much more self-controlled (and obviously way more trusting in God's divine plan)than I was. You get serious props from me, sister.
Please...I'd like to be called and sent the verses so that I can know all that is happening and, more importantly, pray for an amazing display of God's grace, mercy, and magnificence during your birth.

Erin said...

I can't wait to be called :-) This is so fun that we are both getting so close. I love getting and giving updates each day. Talk to you tomorrow after your appointment!

Laura said...

yes... that is because in December of 07, you had 1 post, that's right 1 lousy post... must be you were doing other things :)

MommyB said...

Best wishes momma~~~

Jennifer said...

I want to be notified!! Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

You're so funny - working in the garden? I hope it's a tad cooler there then here. Have Laura call me if Kev's too busy.