Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Everybody is Listing Things

So I guess I will too.
I am going to list things that are going on right now.

1. We start birthing classes tonight. It's an 8 week class and I only have about 5 weeks left so we will most likely, hopefully miss a couple!

2. I didn't kill my tomato plant. We had fresh from the pot cherry tomatoes in our salad last night.

3. I am really uncomfortable. If I do any kind of house work or shopping where I am walking a lot everything below my back starts to hurt. Sometimes I feel like my waddle turns into a limp.

4. I am reading too much. I am trying to be prepared, but trying to being to be prepared is freaking me out!

5. We went to church here this weekend finally (the only reason we haven't until now is because we haven't been here on the weekends yet!) It was a big church, but it made us miss our old church a lot.

6. Gus got his hair cut. He used to be an Old English Sheepdog. Now he is like a Poodle/Greyhound/Labradoodle Mix.

7. I don't have any friends yet, but we had dinner with a nice young couple from Kev's work again and Abby's friend Jesse who lives here in Richmond invited me out to lunch tomorrow. I like nice people! Maybe I'll make some friends at birthing class too.

8. A lot of people are coming to see us when the baby gets here, I am happy about that.

9. I think that I have everything that I need to bring a newborn home, but if you know something I don't know, tell me so I can make sure I have it.

10. I think that Libby's flipped back that wrong way. I really have no idea, but she is all over the place.

So there I joined Laura, Mel, Ashley D., Teri, Orlando, and everybody else who has listed things lately. I think that my list is rather boring, I have some pictures but they wont download on this computer. I actually hope you continue reading my blog after this boring post. I promise it will get more exciting again...give it a month! :)

6 comments:

Erin said...

I"m just glad that you posted! Good to read your list! Have such fun at your birth classes. Can't wait to hear about them. :) Yes, hopefully you won't make it all the way through them! :) Come on, Libby! (but not too soon)

bettyproper said...

I heard a song once, "What A Friend We have In Jesus"... sometimes I think He just wants us to lean on Him. Then we can look back and smile when we realize all He has provided.
Here's my little list...
Friends in MS
Friends in MD
Friends in FL,
... friendships will develop in VA I'm sure because you & Kevin are friendly :)

Art Teacher said...

Thanks Mom!

Renee said...

I am missing you. I'm sad that i can't see your belly growing. This week as I prepare for teachers to come back, there is a missing link to my list.....
I pray for you daily.

Amy White said...

I can't believe Mom posted a comment to your blog. Her motherly words of wisdom! :) Hey by the way, Stop Reading...you are ready and everything will be fine. No matter how much you read, there will always be that "No one ever told me this" or "I didn't know that" or "I don't know what to do", but you will, and you will be fine! Libby will teach you everything you need to know. I love you and am praying for you.

Tessa said...

I'm sorry you dont have friends yet.
Crazy Virginians dont know what they're missing out on, I guess!
Because I miss you bunches, and its sad to me that my dear friends Car, Kev, and Libby are not here to be my friends in FL anymore!
You'll make friends, and you will love it.
If i lived in VA i'd go see you a lot. You'd probably get sick of me, actually!
Love & Miss you!