Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wahoo or Woohoo, Whichever You Prefer

Remember these little babies that were on my top ten a few weeks ago before I moved?

(which on a completely different note, if you took part in the top ten fun and included something that was not an insignificant, material item, like your husband, or your kids, then you have to start again. It is much harder to do, unless your Slim apparently, if you do things that are really not that important like pancakes in a can, or decorative letters, etc. Understand?)

Anywho, I finished my home made version, and while I complained that the Anthropology version was too much, I now understand as they took a lot of work! If made these and sold them to others I would charge lots of money for them!


I also made these pillow covers for my old red ones, the front is yellow and the green is on the back...or vis versa depending on my mood!
And while we're traveling down creativty lane, this is what the chairs looked like before
And here is what they looked like after!

9 comments:

Amy White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari said...

I love the name letters. Hope you had a great 4th of July!

Jennifer said...

Very good job! I love them! the pillows came out super cute...miss you :(

Teri said...

I love the green pillow fabric. Very nice. You are such a talented woman.

MommyB said...

That's awesome, Avery and I were just in Anthropologie today getting ideas for decorating. I too love their stuff but it's just too expensive, I like yours better...shhh :)

Erin said...

LOVE everything! So darn cute. :) You are so talented. I wish you were here so you could make me some :) Great to chat with you tonight - miss ya!

Melanie said...

Way to go!
they look awesome!!

Tessa said...

well done good and faithful art-girl!

Sandra said...

The letters are going to look really good on the nursery wall - I can't wait to see them and you Kevin and Libby of course (better not forget Trouble and Gus in that list, I don't want to upset Gus again!)