Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh the Places We Will Go

I have been trying to post this for two days! I had some really sentimental things that I had written, but believe it or not I lost it all. So here with no artistic words are the pics from our big move. Lets just say that we don't feel like moving for a long time!!!! It was hard but we made it!

Here is our sick puppy. He got into the trash and ate two very old pound cakes. He was disgustingly sick...I can't really discuss it, this isn't the place!Empty house Kevin and Trouble equally annoyed with their circumstances. in Kevin's defense, he worked so hard! He is taking a break right now and is visiting Europe and England!

Partially packed POD

Very full car
Gus and I all ready to go!

Gus in his special harness

The POD with no more room at all

Home sweet home! See Ya!


2 comments:

Erin said...

love reading and getting updates. the camping trip looks like a bunch of fun! :) i am off to the grocery and babies r us! love ya girl.

Tessa said...

waaaah.
thesse are some great blogs carly! but sad =/