Monday, May 5, 2008

Laura Made Me Do It

I am: Doing this b/c Laura tagged me, so don't take any of this too seriously. I read Brandi's Laura's and Ashley D.'s and they had some serious answers. I am not sure that I will
I think: My husband has a beautiful face, but I haven't seen it for a year and half b/c of his red beard
I know: how to draw and paint
I want: to make a difference
I wish: all of our friends and family would move where we move
I hate: when people are mean to each other
I miss: sister, sweeties, and parents
I fear: opening my eyes under water in the sea
I feel: Liberty kicking me
I hear: an air plane
I smell: the berry fresh cleaner that I cleaned the couches with yesterday
I crave: ice cream a lot
I search: for new art lessons all the time, even though I'm only an art teacher for two more weeks :(
I regret: not always trusting in God's best for my life
I love: Jesus, and Kevin and Libby and the pets and the fam and the friends
I ache: to see everyone as equals
I care: about a lot of things
I always: talk too, too much
I am not: painting right now which is what I should be doing!
I believe: that babies make everyone smile
I sing: in the car, in the kitchen, to my students, all the time!
I cry: over especially silly things right now
I fight: with my students, but really it is when I have to reprimand them, I call it fighting though
I write: love letters never, but I should do it more...just to Kevin
I win: not much..
I lose: my train of thought in just about every conversation I have
I never: break rules ater I know what they are...I may have just lied, but I try really hard not too
I confuse: people who try to have conversations with me
I listen: not that well, I think that I have ADD
I can usually be found: Hanging out with Kevin and Co
I am scared: the same thing that I fear
I need: a tylenol or something
I am happy about: seeing Libby in September
I hope: to always treat people kind
I am tagging: Melanie, Erin and Tessa

4 comments:

Seedling said...

I thought it wasnt too un-serious like you said it would be :)

Nice to meet you too!

orlando cabrera said...

Great thoughts...God bless You.

Melanie said...

Well you tagged me but i made 5 other people do it just for fun. You should make kevin!!
mel

Tessa said...

mahahh i did it too.