Monday, April 7, 2008

Referencing

I seem to be interested in the past right now b/c I keep referencing old posts, but if if you will travel back in time with me, to my early blogging days you will remember this post.
So you know, we never replaced the AC last summer, nor did we replace it this fall or winter. We did a quick fix hoping that we could replace it when we had the money. Well, we're still working on that money thing and the fix has stopped working. So it's hot again, and a thunder storm with a bit of wind would be greatly appreciated!
God will provide and I know we'll sleep soundly tonight. However, if I could covet your prayers as I have some car issues this weekend plus more to come and my dear Mr. Jones had some car issues today, fixing the house AC is not a financial option at this point. Pray that the second quick and cheap fix will hold.

No comments: