Monday, April 7, 2008

Grow Baby Grow


2 parts water +1 part sun = one growing sweetie

After many suggestion that I will want these pictures later, I had Kev take some belly shots tonight. Seeing myself with quite the protruding tummy is a bit weird, but I'm excited to know that my insides are expanding and making room for my Bean(which according to babycenter.com is actually more like a turnip now!)
*please note that I was doing anything possible to make myself look small...it didn't work, but I did achieve some funny faces. Also, please excuse the appearance of vanity I have created by posting 6 pictures of myself, focus on the baby belly and it seems less vain!






This one is my barefoot and pregnant look!

11 comments:

orlando cabrera said...

you go girl...we are so excited for you guys! God is good.

Sharon said...

oh carly....you look awesome. your going to be a great mom!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Erin said...

So excited about your pics. I think I will wait a few week and then do the same! You look so cute! I love it. I won't look that cute though....you're teeny tiny! See you in the AM work preggo buddy.

Amy White said...

Hey Dar-Dar! We love the picutres. I can't believe that is really you. You really are "pregnant"! It makes your big sis feel all emotional inside. I love you. We are so excited for both you and Kevin. Praying for you!

Jan said...

Carly, you look adorable. You make a cute pregnant lady.
Love ya, The McElhenys

CBelyea said...

I miss you soooo much! I dont never ever see you any more!!!! i want to see bean..... or turnip..... which is it?

corbyn

Melanie said...

you sexy mama
you look fabulous
i love the background color
the 3rd and 5th pics are my favorite

WhoAmI? said...

How is it I am just now finding out you have a blog? It's been fun reading about all that's going on with you. You look great! Glad to hear the turnip is growing well. We've got our own turnip on the way. It should be here in July.

Your ol' pal,
Steve

Tessa said...

CARLY!
you look gorgeous! i love the first picture and your facial expression (;
cant wait to meet the babe and be its favorite sitter...i hope! hahah.

MommyB said...

Yeah how exciting, you look gorgeous. How many months are you again!?!?