Monday, October 15, 2007

Sniffle, Slurp, Sneeze

I'm a bit under the weather today, i actually left work early. Kev made me soup...except he didn't know that it was condensed and served me very thick tomato soup. It was a little bit like tomato paste! My ears are clogged, my nose is running...I've had better days.
I thought that I should let everyone know that I have been painting quite a bit. Last week I did 3 paintings for my friends baby's room(I can't show you these b/c I shipped them before I photographed them), and I'm scheduled to paint a little girl's room this week. The cake topper was that last night after two years of despising the paintings I did for over our bed I decided to redo them. Chocolate brown is an effective color and I am quite happy with decision I made to paint over the old and create something new. I would show you but I have been wondering, since I have been neglecting my blog, if ALL my faithful readers have too! If you wish to see my simple master pieces leave me a comment. I plan on waiting until I have 5 comments by 5 different people before posting photos of the new over the bed decorations!

Cheers!!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Sorry you are not feeling so good, also sorry that I never taught Kevin about Condensed soup although he did learn to read so could have read the instructions. Hope you are feeling better today. I would love to see the new art work for the bedroom so hope others will too.

Laura said...

I am sorry that you are sick... and I feel like we haven't seen each other in years. I don't really enjoy that, even though we did see eachother Friday and at church. The weekend was too busy and now it is Tues. How did this happen?

Brandi said...

I want to see it! Do I count now?

Hey, we never finished our conversation the other day. . .do you have myspace? I did a blog pretty soon after I gave birth that has my thoughts from the week after! Call me!

Love you,
Bran

Erin said...

I want to see them. Post.

Tessa said...

Oh Carly I am your fifth interested reader even though you have already posted the pics above. I care. I have been behind on my blogging and just caught up. I hope you are feeling better