Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Secret Reader

I don't who it is, but someone who I do not know is reading my blog. Last night when I was on my way home through the back side of the neighborhood a strange phenomenon had taken place. You can imagine my surprise when I looked up to find that nearly all the shoes that had been strung over the lines had disappeared. I don't who took them down anymore than I know who put them up there. My suspicion is that someone is reading my blog and realized that it could be drug dealers and decided to take them down for the sake of the neighborhood! Weird...but probably not as weird as these last two post, I will make an attempt to be more normal.

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Do you really think someone mysterious is reading it????

Art Teacher said...

No...but I thought it made the blog more interesting. I might be in need of new material.