Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sprinkle Me Happy


Ice cream, my best Florida girlfriends, and laughing, can there be a better way to spend an evening ? I think not. We had an unmentionable shower for Mr. Gillian's bride last night and it was every bit the fun I hoped it would be . Take a look at all the happy faces.....


Here is Laura and I smiling...you think that it is because we're posing for a picture, but really it's b/c we know that we get to have a sundae with hot fudge, whipped cream, sprinkles, and walnuts in syrup...mmm, mmm, mmmLaura and Heather after sundae glee!! Yipee

Abigal Dattilo: the picture of post ice cream bliss,
laughing at one of the unmentionables I suspect

It would be unlady- like for me to tell you what Melanie and Laura are laughing at, but I can tell you that it was worth a hardy chuckle and maybe even worth blushing a little!
Lovely, just lovely!

8 comments:

Tessa said...

Cute little girls, are you!

Brandi said...

hmmmm. . .now I need details!

Love it!

Brandi

Tessa said...

You know it, girl! Haha. I was inspired by you, Laura, and slim so I just went for it!!!! lol.


im glad you and i are bridesmaids together. these next few weeks are going to be fun!

Erin said...

Looks like you had so much fun! She's going to be a beautiful bride!

Laura said...

I look awful in two of those pics. Pleasant!

Art Teacher said...

Laura Beth McElheny you do not look awful...you look happy, there is a distint difference!

Art Teacher said...

The word I was going for was distinct...I spell things wrong, it's one of my character traits.

Erin said...

Sorry that I could not meet ya'll for lunch today! Could you do it one day next week? :)