Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It Must Have Broke Her Heart


I was reading about Eve a few weeks ago in John MacArthur's book 12 Extraordinary Woman and what her role in the fall of man was, and how she must felt about it all. I felt led to do this illustration(sorry the picture is blurry, my hand is not steady). Then today Laura and I were talking about creation and if cavemen were different than Adam...in my opinion of course they were not, Adam and Eve were probably cave dwellers themselves once they found themselves on this side of Eden. The Geico car insurance type of caveman that we picture today is probably a fabrication of someone's imagination. My imagination can easily stretch far enough to picture Adam and Eve romping happily around with dinosaurs, wrapping them on the head with clubs when they needed a sturdy meal, and meticulous designing a wooden or rock wheel to hull things, once they realized the toil that their life had become in separation from God.
Anywho...all that said, just to show you this picture...I kinda like it. Especially since I used my special pens.

No comments: