Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Everywhere...All At Once


Several weeks ago I posted a blog called "Do You Trust Me." You remember, it began with Alladin. Anyway, in great testimony, I am here to tell you that God has taken care of my husband and I, and kept the rest of the world knit together all at the same time. I have to tell you that even though my fingers typed TRUST, my heart still had doubt. But our Father is so faithful and he proves it every day! Not only by providing a new job for Kevin, when his old one abruptedly ended, (just a little side note about that...picture going in on a Thursday morning and your boss greeting you with "Good Morning Kevin, the company is closing down, your last day is tomorrow, sorry no severence...thanks for coming, bye-bye) but by showering us with his unfailing love!
Wow!
And we know Him, we know the One who can't be outsmarted, can't be undone, can't loose in battle, and can't ever fall of His throne. The beauty of that is that He knows us too...we are not mere pinheads floating on the sea of people in this world, He knows are faces, He knows our names "the Jones'", He knows our needs, He knows are fears, He knows it all...man it just blows me away. He can do all that for us and still take care of the tiniest things like bees and bugs.



Simply amazing.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Loved reading your blog today. It really inspired me. So true, so many times we say we TRUST, but do we really? Can we really walk by faith and not by sight? Had fun with you and Laura, let's do it again soon. :) Love ya!