Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Florida 1

Some of my favorite people live in Florida.  I was trying to find a way to get there all winter long so I could visit them.  Kev suggested I go while Grandma was here to help with big kids.  
So I took Cooper to see the Gulf of Mexico.
 The first thing he did was try to eat a cigarette butt.
Then he yelled at me for putting his feet in the water. 
Then Laura liked my face so much that she made the same one. (Look how sweet  my friend Erin's kids are)
This is us making up after the feet in the water incident.
For the record, this is what Cooper P. looked like at 7 months old.  Extremely handsome, if I do say so myself.  Also for the record, he started crawling just before we left for this trip and he went from not crawling to lightning speed.

And while I'm adding thins to my record book, Cooper decided to get four teeth on this trip.  That was fun.  

This is his first time in a swimming pool.  I pretty sure he would still be there playing if I had left him there.  But who could leave this boy?  He's fun...unless it's the middle of the night while he's working on four teeth.
These are my dear friends.
If you need a good friend, these are the kind to have.
 This is my friend Erin's newest bundle.  I love him.  His name is Eli.
He is the most chilled out baby ever.

 
 And this post lacked creativity.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Best day ever.

P.S. Wish you still lived here.

Art Teacher's Mom said...

So glad you were able to reconnect with your friends and meet Eli. He's a keeper. Love all the pictures of Cooper, too. Wish I could actually see him in action. :(