Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Easter Part 1

Or the post of 1000 pictures
 Or the moment on Easter Sunday after church when I start yelling at everyone to go outside so I can get pictures of everyone all gussied up.
 I sat down to scoop up the Coop and Kev snapped this picture.  I like it.   I look normal and not like I'm shouting orders at my family to pose for pictures.
 Gus came.  He was trying to supervise as usual, but was more of a nuisance...as usual.
 Precious parents always let us invade their space at holidays.
 Babs and Grandad posing with kids.  Stop talking Grandad.
 That's better, now Maggie look at the camera.
 Messy hair don't care, our life motto.
 Me and Daddy-o.
 Here are one million family shots.  I could have posted more.  It literally took this many times to get one decent shot.
I say messy hair don't care, but clearly I do, because I am trying to fix someone's here.
 Smile Cooper,
 Libby, put the Lego's down.
 Mom, point the camera at us.
 That's it, the kids are done.
 No, Mom, really, point the camera at us not the dog.
 Kev hand me the baby, you take Maggie and Libby.  Look at the camera kids.
 The kids are not looking, but they look  kind of normal, and Kevin and I do not look tired and that is saying something.  Okay, maybe we look a little tired.
 Happy kids
 Laughing at their Dad.
 Darling girl.
 Wild thing.
 Tiny son, or mini Kevin, whichever you prefer.
 Last one, me and Kev and Gus looking a lot like Sam the Sheepdog.  Props to my wild thing for taking this shot.



2 comments:

Laura said...

These are my favorite all time pictures. The yellow and blue make me happy.

Kate Hetrick said...

Beautiful family!!