Monday, March 12, 2012

Sprout

 Spring keeps on teasing us.  I think that it is almost here, at least I did yesterday.  Then we tried to leave the house today and had to come back for coats.



I'm sewing today and ignoring normal chores in order to make our widows look pretty, so until I have time to ignore to normal chores to stop write on this blog I bid you
Grace and Peace

I wrote this last week.  I really am ignoring normal chores to type this sentence.  These pictures are from last Monday when it snowed.  Forecast for this Monday is sunny and 72, our wardrobes are so confused.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Gus is getting fluffier :)

Sandra said...

Good to see a blog update.

I think Gus is beginning to look quite like his old self now.

Sandra said...

Good to see a blog update.

I think Gus is beginning to look quite like his old self now.