Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmassy

I just re-read this post. I actually think that I was asleep when I wrote it. There is no flow and that is unfortunate b/c I think that there was a potential for it to be really magical. Promise to write one today while I am still awake.
Photobucket
Last year on this date I was complaining about being pregnant and there was several inches of snow on the ground. Today, I am not complaining about being pregnant and it was over 60 degrees today. Despite the lack of frosty temperatures it feels especially Christmassy around my house. WE are celebrating this week with Kev's mom and brother. I feel like we have to cover every Christmas activity possible while we have them here since it is our first time to have everyone together. I want to make cookies just for the sake of making cookies. I want to watch Christmas movies all day long.
Photobucket
The other night we went to our local botanical gardens to see all the lights they put up. It would have been lovely if the entire state of Virginia decided to go on Monday night was well.
Photobucket
I guess everyone else wanted to feel Christmasy too.
Is Christmasy really a word.
Just asking.
Grace and Peace

No comments: