Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Red

I got my hair colored last week.
I asked my hair lady if she could make my hair the color of my Littlest.
I never imagined a red head in my life, but I love it just the same.
Photobucket

My Mom says that her eyes look like blueberries and that her lips look like rosebuds...what a lovely description....
Photobucket

She thinks that she is as big as her sister. This little horse has been posted on this blog before, it has been around a long time...Maggie loved it, she bounced uncontrollably trying to make it go.
Photobucket

Photobucket

She gets where she needs to go very fast. Too fast actually. Those are steps right in front of her in this picture and she is making a b-line to get down them so she can catch up with the big kids. 
Photobucket

She does not like baby food. She likes to feed herself...Which is good b/c all of my homemade baby food is probably melted from my power being off for several days.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I like her...and her red hair.
Photobucket

xxx

No comments: