Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Once Upon A Time....

...Before I had little girls of my own, I posted pictures of my sister's sweet girls.
When I started blogging  Allison was Libby's age...Sniff. Now she is 7, Sidney is 8.
Photobucket

I remember being 8...I got my hair cut short.
Photobucket

I remember being 7, I had a white bathing suit with rainbow hearts on it that I loved...but then again, who doesn't love rainbow hearts.
Photobucket

Amy and I are not tall ladies...I think that Sidney is well on her way to being taller than us.
Photobucket

Allison has always loved baby dolls...MaggieBell was good practice for her dolls.
Photobucket

Big girls, they used to be little.  Sweet girls, that stayed the same.
Photobucket
xxx

1 comment:

Jill said...

Such big gals now. Sweetest faces in the whole world.