Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Family Photo Dump

Our week and a half of fun with our family went too fast. Since the hurricane landed us back at G-dad's and Babette's, our sweet cousin's absence is felt even stronger...Libby keeps asking "Where's my cousins Mama." Then when she sees a plane fly over head she waves uncontrollably at it and yells "Hi Mimi, hi GG Mom, hi Cousins, hi Daddy...we've had a lot of people leave on airplanes lately. Anyhow, Here is a photo recap of mostly posed pictures.
Photobucket
This is the best group shot out of approximately 1 million

Photobucket
The only 2 boys that didn't marry in
Photobucket
Babs and Mags

Photobucket
"Mommy, please don't leave me here"

Photobucket
Love them, all 3.  I would have kept them if I could have devised a plan.

Photobucket
Libby loved them too.

Photobucket
Squaunch!

Photobucket
Squish!

Photobucket
Slurp!

Photobucket
Cheese!

Photobucket
Take 25

Photobucket
Take 46



I may have taken a plethora of below average pictures, but I'm keeping every one of them. They help me feel like California isn't so far away.

Grace and Peace
xxx

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love every one of these pictures.

Amanda said...

Libby is looking like such a little lady. So grown up. :)