Friday, September 24, 2010

When The Words Don't Come Out Right

It's our last night in our favorite place tonight.
I have a lot on my heart, a lot on my mind.
No matter how many times I typed it, then back spaced over it,  then typed it again, only to delete it one more time, nothing seemed to be coming together the right way.
I took it as a sign that words were better left unsaid...and pictures just might be better.


Here's to holidays, may we always take too many pictures and eat too much food.

Grace and peace
xxx

1 comment:

Lisa A said...

Too many pictures...is there such a thing? I sure don't think so! Especially when they are as beautiful as these! I think Erin just bought that same shirt the other day! I wish you were here so I could take preg pics of you two matching! We miss you girls!