Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hang It Up

I may need a little help.

It is true, I have a real problem.

And it's not that I try to make my baby climb trees with me.

It has to do with her clothes. Especially ones that I really like. I can't admit when it's time to pack it up. Remember the denim jumper, just the other week. Here is yet another example. Look at her, she looks like she is saying,
"umm, Mommy, we need to talk. This sweater is not meant to be worn as a shrug. The label reads 6-12 months. I am pushing 18 months old. Hang it up, Mom, hang it up."

In which I respond, "I don't care, you'll wear it until you're twelve, b/c you look so stinkin' cute in it!"

I need an intervention. While we're on the subject of intervention, I decided to cut my bangs and I liked them so much that every time that I fix my hair I cut them a little bit shorter. Seriously, I might need some one to take the scissors.
Here's hoping that you can let go of the scissors and precious baby clothes better than I...
Grace and Peace
xxx

7 comments:

Jill said...

Step away sweater cute bangs girl.

Erin said...

And remember the pear dress? Hee hee! I know, I have a hard time with some of my favorites too! LOVE the bangs - you're so stinkin cute... but, Libby is cuter. Haaa! I miss you! I am sorry my phone died while talking today.

Jennifer said...

Cute! I love the expressions in the pics from everyone!

Lisa A said...

Love the bangs. Don't feel bad...Liv still wears two pairs of her 0-3 month pants (which are more like capris now). haha

Sandra said...

She still looks good in the sweater even if it is a bit short. Maybe there will be something to replace it amongst my latest purchases. We will see very soon now - I am nearly set to drive up to my parents ready for the flight tomorrow!!

Laura said...

This post cracks me right up

Amy White said...

Yah...I have to agree with Jill...time to step away from the itsy, bitsy, little, red sweater. When Libby is a teenager you don't want her to be confused that this is how clothes are to fit! :) Love you.