Saturday, January 30, 2010

Gestures

My Cousin Jill said I never post videos anymore, so....
Kev's cousin works for this company in England and sends Libs all the cool Sing N Sign stuff that goes with it. The book she is reading(about a cat named Jesse) in the video is her favorite. In fact this is our second copy. The first got lost and was being held together by tape.
Baby signing, if nothing else is a fun activity to do with your baby, however, it has helped us more than once work through the communication barriers that we sometimes have. We have been activly signing since she was about 8 months old. She can sign for many things, but she has some clear favorites as seen below!
I believe in these videos she is wondering "where" is Jesse and informing us that she is "not" there. They are lovingly narrated by myself, Babs, and Granddad.

6 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE THOSE! So much fun. It took me like 100 years to get the first one to play - the 2nd no problem. Maybe my computer was being weird. So glad she's having so much fun with Jesse!!!!!

Sandra said...

I'm afraid my computer won't let me watch either video - says they are currently un-available. Will try again tomorrow. Enjoy your time in Baltimore and say hello to your Grandma from me.

Jill said...

I'm really happy. But I wished that they worked. Still, I get to see her face.

love.

Jill said...

Just kidding, they worked.

Sandra said...

The videos are working today - hurray! I love the way she signs cuddles - so enthusiastic I'm surprised she didn't tip the chair over!

Jill said...

Hi, I like commenting on this post apparently. I just wanted to say that the second video cracks me UP and I've watched it 12 times. Literally.