Friday, October 30, 2009

Almost Angelic


I took these over-exposed pictures the other day and thought to myself...look at my sweet angelic girl.
Today I went to Target too close to nap time and was reminded that my little angel is sadly fallen like the rest of us. As I carried her football style under my arm, she screamed loudly until her face resembled a cherry tomato on its way to bursting. I graciously received pity looks from all the passers by. Several other mothers were kind enough to stop us to let me know me that we were missing one shoe and one sock, in which I replied, "she kick them off back on isle 12, right before she threw her body on to the cold tile floor in a fit of rage. Thanks anyway, sock and shoe are both in my purse, but I'm sure if you go back to isle twelve you can see the dent in the floor we left behind"

2 comments:

Melanie said...

i am so sorry, but that is too funny

Sandra said...

Is she getting to the stage of "the terrible twos" a little bit early? I well remember temper tantrums - she must get them from her Dad!