Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fancy Frocks and Wobbly Walks

Yesterday we had tea in our garden so that Libby could celebrate her birthday state side with her friends.
Today she did what???? Walked back and forth between Mr. Jones and I several times. Fueled by my shrills and Daddy's laughter she walked, or wobbled, here and there between us, until excitement over took her and crawling seemed a better option.
More on the tea party when I have poured over the gabillion pictures, so that you can appreciate the true essence of the day....
Okay, okay, you twisted my arm. Here is one picture from the Tea Party- after party. Here you can catch a glimpse of the party hats, an ode to Libby's first year photo montage, and the setting we used to take pics of all of our guests! Notice that although we've ditched our fancy frocks, I'm still wearing my giant pearl earings!

4 comments:

Lisa A said...

Yay! Thanks for a glimpse of the fun! I love your invites! They are adorable! Have a safe trip!

Melanie said...

those have to be the most darling invites i have ever seen. I so wish we could have joined you.
and i love the Libby montage in the background, how creative

MommyB said...

Aww it looks like you all had fun. Happy happy birthday Libby!

TeamWhitehead06 said...

Yay Yibby! That is awesome! She must have realized that she is a big girl now.. (We will ignore that the birthday has not passed yet..)