Thursday, April 16, 2009

On Being 7 Months

I have come to the conclusion that it takes much longer to be 7 months pregnant than to have a baby for 7 months. I distinctly remember 7 months pregnant b/c I had just left the sunshine state kicking and screaming, I was homeless and living with my parents (temporarily), my sweet heart was across an ocean from me, and I was very hot and round.
Anywho, back to the 7 month old. Here ia run down of just how excting it is for me to have Liberty Rose smiling back at me everyday.

She crawls...
Okay, not really. I just wanted all the other mom's to think that my baby was advanced, but she does do this, which I think means she is ready for college
She views the world from her own perspective
(I think she gets that from me...it's the artist in her)
She looks like her Daddy

She make funny faces #1

#2

#3

She hides when she sees me with the camera
She cries...sigh..heart breaks
She smiles...sigh....heart melts
She's ours. Happy hearts. All 3.
All this Virginia rain must be working because you're growing little freedom flower.
Bring on the spring.

5 comments:

Lisa A said...

I am cracking up at this post. I love the pics, she does look like she is crawling, and she does look like her Daddy. Precious. Happy 7 months sweet Liberty Rose!

The Old Life said...

she is the most beautiful baby i've seen since my sisters I'm pretty darn sure of this.

Your she's ready for college made me laugh out loud! Justin laughed too.

When ru visiting? I want to take pictures of your little darling dumpling! :)

ps your photography is lovely I really enjoy seeing all the new ones you add! :)

Melanie said...

C and O really enjoyed that

Laura said...

glad that I finally got to talk to you last night.

Love the pics. I want to squeeze little Libby.

Jill said...

Chunky monkey. You neglected the attempt to explain the hysterical noises that come out of her. The grunting, wheezing... I love all of her.