Monday, March 23, 2009

A New Rug


Hope you like it. Don't think that I used my new rug as a reason to take a picture of Libby Jones post 6 month doctor's appointment. Despite being poked at and ridiculed a little for her weight, she looks like she is keeping her spirits high.
Cross your fingers and pray with me with me(that seems like a conflict of interests) that she gets over the food allergies that it appears that she has right now. I have a hard time imagining her life never being able to enjoy the pure satisfaction one experiences after eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...or a crab cake, or an omelet, or so many other nut, seafood, or eggy type meals. Sad:(




4 comments:

Sarah said...

just so you know; I ADORE your little girl; I so badly want a chunky baby girl one day and Libby gets the blue ribbon in that category;

also, FYI: All my kids had milk/dairy allergies that they outgrew by 1 -- 2 years of age; it's common.

-- your blog friend, Sarah

Erin said...

don't you LOVE the drool on the chin - that's Hopie 24/7. Good to talk to you today. Love you, friend :)

Laura said...

Her hair is getting so pretty and long, and I think that it is going to remain close to Kev's color!

Jill said...

I'm going to keep praying that Libs grows out of the allergies because no one should have to live their life without Maryland crabs/crabcakes.