Friday, January 30, 2009

Projects

Dear Cousin Jill,

Here are my reasons for not posting these last couple of days:
1. The weather. It has been cold and gross and provides terrible lighting for Libby photo sessions.2. Bad hair days...when it does this there is nothing I can do

3. Projects lots of them! You already saw my sewing projects in the previous post. Plus I started to panic b/c I had not started a baby book for Libby so that has started, and I am doing some paintings for baby Christians room.
Okay, so I have not actually started painting yet, but here are the canvases staring at me everyday as a reminder that the paintings need to be done in less then 5 weeks!

This is what my dinning room table has looked like this week b/c of the panicked baby book making
4. This really isn't a reason, but b/c I can appreciate your honesty about blog stalking, I took this picture of her today just for you to stalk! Love you cousin!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Take a deep breathe. Knowing you, once you really get started on the baby book, you'll finish it in less than a week. #2, baby Christian's paintings are going to come to you quicker than you think. #3, thank you. Now I have a few new pictures to stare at. And finally, Liberty Rose has the best hair. The pictures when it's messy make my day shine a little brighter. (P.S. Good thing I'm not helping with the painting, we all know how talented I am in that department)

Sandra said...

Good to see Libby back on the blog again - like Jill I was missing the regular pictures of her wether she is having a bad hair day or not. Sorry the weather hasn't been so good - now is probably the time when you miss Florida the most!

Erin said...

You are cracking me up about the baby book. Yours will be like totally stunning. Loved the pic of Libby and you'll whip those pics up in no time. we love you guys. let's web cam asap!!! tomorrow?

Kathy Harris said...

What a dear niece you are and that little munchkin is precious. I can't believe how Libby has grown in the 1 month+ since I saw you. The winter is dreary its true but we have love in our hearts to keep us warm. I'm back to blogging again thanks to your never failing inspiration. Kisses to you and your sweetie. Aunt Kathy