Thursday, January 15, 2009

Photo Shoot Failure


Four months ago on this very day, Miss Liberty Rose was not but one hour old. I remember thinking to myself, "I wonder when I'll stop taking pictures of her everyday?" Well, pictures everyday doesn't always happen, but I surely do like to take them on momentous occasions like four month old birthdays and such! If you recall our 3 month photo extravaganza, you well know that I had plenty of perfect little baby shots, taken on our porch with ideal lighting. This January day did not afford such an amiable climate, so we were forced 2 days in row to attempt our photo shoot inside and the pictures turned out not so great. So, after about 350 shots I realized that today was not the day for perfect pictures and slightly blurred, out of focused shots would have to do!
This is how today started...I keep thinking that she can sit up on her own, I guess not yet!
This was the start of yesterday's shoot, both days face down.Fist or thumb, one or another is always in her mouth
She was happier today, yesterday she remained quite pensive,


I don't know what it is about this blue boppy here at my Mom's house, but every time I lay her on it I am amazed at how much she looks like the babies on Kev's side of the family Oops, her tag is out, but she does look peaceful here!
We've been watching Peter Pan a lot lately and I think that she is doing her impression of him here. Arms back, legs up, and strait off to Neverland

7 comments:

Teri said...

So stinkin' cute. Seriously. I love the first one. Cracks me up. And the Peter Pan one is aptly described! Happy 4 Months of Mommyhood!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh - so cute :) She's getting so big :) Such a cutie-pie. Where are her bows from? I need more :) HEE HEE. Hope loves the Peter Pan move too!

Jill said...

I picture of her "trying to sit up" made me laugh. I love her.

Laura said...

ooo I LOVE HER!!! She has such pretty eyes!

Amy White said...

The pictures are all so cute. I love her falling over pictures. We all gathered around the computer for some Libby time. That outfit is adorable...where did she get it?! :) Talk to you soon. Kisses and hugs to Libby...such a big girl!

Cindy Slevin said...

Carly, I just love your blog! You look sooo happy and your daughter is so beautiful. It has been fun following your life up there. I miss you.

Lisa A said...

Those are so adorable! I love the one where she is looking away and it is a close up from the side. Adorable. I do love the bows too!