Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Christmas Tree is Still Up

I am posting these pictures to show you Libby being big, not to show you that my tree is still up and I have no motivation to take it down before I head out of town again on Monday.

Oops, this isn't Libby, but it is funny

I'll have you know that when I started this photo shoot there was no bow, but I added one, b/c it is what I do.
She's just bouncing away, like she's been doing it her whole life
And there it is...Christmas tree still standing tall in all its artificial glory. I hate taking down the decorations, everything looks empty with out them.
Despite my protesting she keeps growing, and learning, and changing with every passing day.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Baby bouncers have come a long way since Kevin was a baby! Libby's has so much to stimulate her. I also think you should stick to pictures of her rather than her Dad if he insists on pulling faces!

Erin said...

so glad the clustering went well. i knew she'd do great. she's a champ! just keep on doing it! wahoo. also, glad you enjoy blog stalking more b/c of cutest blog on block. so funny. my friend, andrea is designing me a blog background. i can't wait :)