Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Have Found My Life's Purpose!

Not mine, my dog's that is, to run and play in frigid temperatures.
While Miss Libby and I have stayed bundled up indoors at my parents house, Sir Gustohpher has preferred to frolic in the yard despite the freezing temperatures. Even when I have bid him to come in from the cold, he's given me a "no thank you" look and stretched out on the screened porch for a brisk nap instead.
Yesterday as the first snowflakes covered the floor, Gus appeared the happiest ever! He ran and played and tried to catch the falling snow. Once again, I tried to persuade him to come into the warm,but he just ran as the snow and mud froze to his feet. Thus, our little? Gus got a warm bath last night after leaving a trail of muddy foot prints on my mother's almost always spotless carpet.

He's smilling, muddy chops and all

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love that Gussy Poo