Friday, January 9, 2009

Cofessions of a Lazy House Wife

If I was keeping up faithfully with this blog I would have taken pictures of the area around, behind, and underneath our TV cabinet to make this post more interesting. Since I did not, I will describe what I found...Dust! Enough dust to create a new Gus, enough dust to prove to me that I have not cleaned there since moving here 6 months ago. It was there that I realized that if my job of house-wife/stay-at-home had a boss, they would have fired me long ago.
Resolution: clean more...hmmm.
Since I have no pictures of my dust, here are some pics of my time with sweeties and sister!

Libby is sad here, but I thought it was a great shot of baby Christian! He is making my sister very round and ready for her little to get here.
Libby loved spending time with Aunt Maims(this is a nick-name I'm trying out on her since I have always been Dar-Dar to her girls) My sister is this pretty even when she is not great with child
Sidney loving Libby, she did this a lot, so much in fact that we had to remind her often that Libs might need just a little bit of space every now and then.
I actually walk downstairs to find Sidney picking Libby up all by herself... and why shouldn't she, she is 6 now, you know. As you can see Libby is perfectly content being held by one of her favorite cousins. I think Amy is going to have a lot of help with Christian when he comes!
My parent's house is about 1000 degrees in the winter and we all wear t-shirts while the rest of the world is wrapped up in there infomercial snuggies(a blanket with arms! ingenious). Anywho, Libby is happiest there with no clothes but a diaper and Miss Allison joined her in her scivies?(sci-vs) before dressing for bed Wednesday night! Look how happy they are.
There you have it, pictures that are far more interesting than dust. I love my sister and her girls and can't wait to see them again in March when little Christian Matthew joins this family of mostly girls.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love every single one of these pictures. The one with Libs smiling and Sid resting her chin on her head is precious. I need to start getting these printed for myself. xo

Erin said...

great pics! love them. looks like you had a blast. the girls are SOOOO cute too! your sister looks great - it won't be long :)

Laura said...

I absolutely love the one of Sid and Libs, too Jill. It should be submitted to a photo contest.

When I first saw that pic of Amy, I thought it was you, but then I remembered you weren't preggo anymore. Very similar bellies when you were pregnant, not any more!

Amy White said...

We miss that Little Libby! Give her kisses and hugs from all of us.