Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekend in the Woods

This past weekend Kevin rented us a cabin in the woods. We had a great time exploring and enjoying fall. Grandma came with us and we hope to make it an annual trip and include the rest of the family maybe. Here are some pics that document our trip and Libby's first vacation! Actually, we had a lot of firsts,
1st vacation
1st hike
1st Monsoon outfit (my favorite English store)
1st time in a cavern
1st time on Skyline drive
we were busy!
To keep you interested in the slide show see how many times you can see Gus in the pictures, if you count right you'll get a prize. He loved being in the woods free of fence and lead. You can tell that he is smiling!

5 comments:

Erin said...

love the slideshow and all of your pics. it sounds like you had a blast. i miss fall... a lot!

Amy White said...

Really like to see all the pictures. Sidney says it looks like fun to be staying in the woods. The pictures of Skyline remind me of where we live.

Laura said...

I think that there were 10 Guses...

nanuk said...

The pictures and slide show are great. Libby is growing like a little weed...that is probably from being around all the trees in the woods.

Aunt Sue

Sandra said...

I think the slide show is great but I don't agree with Laura - I thought I spotted Gus 11 times!