Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Top 10 Things I'm Loving Right

I visited the blog that I stole this from again and low and behold she does a top ten quite often. So here's the deal, if you take the time to list your top ten again, which a lot of you did this summer, you can't do the obvious like your husband or kids, you have to do things like pancakes in a can. But then again, it's your blog so do whatever you want on it.

1. My front porch decorations...and really all things fally. In FL I used to deck the inside of the house out with autumn decor and turn the air way down to make it feel like fall, but I don't have to do that here. We have cool days, and the leaves change, and a pumpkin and a mum don't look out of place on your porch b/c they are sitting next to a tropical plant.
2. Photos like this one...did you really think I was actually going to not work little miss lovely into this post somehow or another?

3. My Moby wrap is my secret weapon, when all else fails I can stick her in this little baby and she is instantly transported to the Land of Nod. If and when you have a baby, get this... it comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns!
4. So I sort of stole this one...but I love the whole site. The blogger I stole it from only loved one necklace. These are the sweetest pieces and I love this ladies style...I wish I was as cool as Lisa Leonard. I think that a certain someone may have got or is getting me one these with a certain little girl's name on it.

5. This blog, I can't keep stealing her thunder with out including it on my own top ten. She makes me want to be a the kind of mom that makes things for my kids or kid right now.

6. Heroes. Great show, watch it Monday nights. However, if you haven't seen season one and two, do that first, then catch up with season 3.


7. The Seth Thomas Band. They are not famous yet, and apparently have not posted anything on the internet about themselves b/c when I did a google search of the their name, this is the image I got. However, if the Seth Thomas Band needed a symbol I think that an old clock would be ideal. They have a bluesy, folksy sound (if I left out a genre that the Seth Thomas bands embodies please let me know Slim) that makes you want to here more. They only have 5 songs on their demo CD and when it ends and goes onto the next CD I am always sad.8. Home made meals. I am so thankful to the church we have been going to up here. We have only been about 4 times but they still reached out to us after Babyliscious got here and brought home made meals all last week so I didn't have to cook. The best part was they all brought dessert too!


9. My neighbor's yard. I can't show you pictures yet b/c it's not finished. But these fine folks go above and beyond for the holiday that FBA does not mention. Whether you celebrate it or not my neighbor's yard is a sight for all to see. So come closer to the completion of this month I will be posting pictures of this scary spectacle.

10. Flat Pumpkins, every time I do this I realize how hard it is to find ten things that are somewhat superficial to love. I need to plan ahead next time before I do it. I just new that I had at least 4 so I thought the other 6 would be easy...I really had to put my thinking cap on though. I really do love flat pumpkins though and if I new wear to find them I would put some on my porch.

3 comments:

Laura said...

You think that Mohinder is hot. Just admit it!

The Old Life said...

I want pumpkin patches! love that jewelry too!

Melanie said...

i thought you said, no kids:)