Friday, October 31, 2008

A Betrothal

The Connell's, some of our favorite people came to stay with us this week. Since I love their little boys and have hopes that Owen and Libby will fall madly in love one day I snapped pictures of them together every chance I could. Owen loved Libby and would say sweet things like "baby cries" and even helped me feed and burp her (Mel has those pictures though). Libby may not have the same feelings for Owen as he does for her right now, but I know she will one day...with a smile like his, how could she not!
I start with this one b/c she looks cute...that's all.

This is Owen's big brother Caeden, here he is approving of the arrangement with a big grin

Owen and Libby holding hands
Stealing glances

See how he looks at her, a match made in heaven!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Libby looks happy to be holding hands with Owen but is not quite ready to progress to the cuddles yet. I think her Dad would approve of that!

Amy White said...

How fun to spend time with your friends. I think arranged marriage is looking better and better!

Melanie said...

that made me laugh. My face doesn't look so great in the last photo. I love the one of Owen holding hands with her. He really does love her.