Sunday, April 6, 2008

Swish. swish, swoosh

At some point I seem to have become confused about what week/month of pregnancy I'm on. I think that this is due to the fact that I'm always wishing that I'm further then I am and the last time I had a midwife appointment I met with a different one than normal and she said that I was a week further than I am. Regardless of the week all of my books say that I should or may be feeling a little bit of movement. It's a strange concept b/c I don't know what I am supposed to be feeling, but 3 times now I have felt a strange swishy feeling when I wasn't expecting it. I don't know for sure that this was the Bean(as we affectionately call our sweetling) but I am almost sure. So now all I do is rub my belly constantly in hope that at some fleeting moment I'll feel the little swish, swish again!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Strange that you should write about the Bean maybe moving - I had meant to ask if you had been kicked yet when we had the web chat yesterday. When he starts kicking there will be no doubt - even Kevin will be able to feel it! I still remember the excitement we felt the first time Don felt Kevin kicking even though it was over 30 years ago!