Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Reason I Failed

So I know that I have failed miserably at my New Year's resolution of posting on my blog, but I have a very good reason for it. You see, since the new year began I have had one topic on my mind...or one person rather; one person who I wasn't prepared to post about just yet. This one person however has blocked out anything else I would even think of posting about. I've never seen this little person in real life yet but I heard their little heartbeat and I watch it thumping away on a screen and I knew instantly that I was in love.
So here they are, the first pictures of Baby Jones, they were taken several weeks ago so now the baby looks more like a baby and less like a bean. Bean or baby we are thrilled!


6 comments:

SlimTronic5000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I LOVE THIS POST!

Tessa said...

i love this, carly. congratulations.
im so happy for you.

Erin said...

Love your post! If I give you my pic, do you think Kevin can scan and email it to me? :)

Art Teacher said...

Thanks people!!!!Yes Erin Kevin can do that for you!

MommyB said...

Yeah congrats you're going to be a great mommy!!