Thursday, January 3, 2008

I Can't Help But...

Post a ton of pictures of the cutest kids ever... and a couple of other Christmas festivities. We had a very restful break at my parents house and it was great to spend time with my sweeties and their parents.

I admit that I may be suffering a bit from the Christmas blues so the music is a bit cheesy... feel free to mute it. So for the faithful few who are willing to sit through this slide show of pics, enjoy!.. By the way, Erin thanks for the idea of a slide show!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hooray for time with sweeties.

Erin said...

i love the pictures! great slideshow ... you rock!

Jan said...

I was very impressed with the pictures. I loved the way they popped up. By the way, when are you coming to visit? We have some openings in March...