Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Walk In The Woods

On Friday, probably the coldest day that we had, Kev thought that we should all go for a walk. After much deliberation we decided on Patapsco State Park. It was a great day and we had lovely walk.

Here's Mom and I. I don't have a heavy coat, it was windy, I have on a lot of few layers..so does Mom.
You can't tell, but this really is a steap hill!


We all took turns throwing leaves...Kev did it the most!
Trevor kicked the leaves

I praised Jesus for the leaves


Dad threw them at Mom
Hands down the best part of the day was when Kev help me over a log and as soon as he let go of my hand I fell in the most spectacularly graceful way! Here's a play by play.



Here's a special pic I took...I think it's art, from God!


I am thankful.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

such great pictures, carly!
you and kev are such great photographers!
i love the way you look so cute in the ones with the leaves thrown up and you sitting down.
Very pretty.