Monday, September 17, 2007

So Here It Iz

Hair, Hams,
breakfast, bridesmaids,
roses, red,
tears, tuxes,
Beauty, blessings,
love, more love,
and a whole lot of other take your breath away moments made up our weekend of watching the Gillian's join their hearts forever.
Saturday was the kind of day I hope for everyday, but if every day brought that much joy you would never find them so wonderful. It was the kind of fun that makes even the grumpiest of people smile!
Weddings bring out a sentimental fool in me and it was doubly so watching a precious friend seal her love for life...So much so, that at a breakfast to honor her, I was so overwhelmed with gratefulness and happiness for her that tears came and surprised me!

Unfortunately, the only event that we had the camera for was the reception where the lighting was bad, so are pictures are not so great. My photoshopping is not so great either but here they are.
Mr and Mrs Jones appreciating all the love and posing a little!
She looked beautiful, this sad excuse for a photo does it no justice...just wait till you can go here to see pics of her and him, you'll be amazed!
Laura and her Hams...not sure why they are called Hams, but I'm glad they were there

Hands down, best day in September!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Yes! Best weekend in September...More importantly the 15th was great. Besides my birthday which is still to come...the 21st, babayy!
I loved it. These pictures are great!
Glad I got to do it with you!