Thursday, July 19, 2007

Old Flames and Left Turns

Because it's hot and I really don't want to have to go to bed, I'll write a bit more.

Last night before I drifted off to sleep I told Kev that he was my favorite...he said he was my only!

We have an interesting advantage living in a time where communication is so easily accessible. I bring this up b/c just this summer between myspace and email I have been contacted by 3 boys that had been old flames of mine...two flames, one brilliant spark, who was a great friend! I exchanged hello's, how are you doing's, and nice to hear from you's with each of them and nothing more. Life's road has obviously taken us very directions, but it made me start to think...had I made any other turns, if there had been any other diversions, I would be different...my life would look different and I would not be here in "happily ever after".

I'm glad that he's "my only."

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love that post! So great. :) Congrats on your GREAT week w/ WW. Ugh, not me. Now I am in IN and not doing so great at sticking to. :) Pray for me! Love ya!