Thursday, July 19, 2007

Friends.

My friend Leah came to visit last weekend. It was a fantastic time of good, old fashion, girly, fun. Movies till after midnight, all day shopping, lounging at the beach...and of course there was ice cream!

Pictures are better then words.

In case you're thinking of coming to visit us, this beautiful location is just minutes away...you know like 30 mins!



That's Leah and I fishing at Marco Island at dusk, I'm the shorter one! (I might be stretching the truth a litlle bit!)


In case you were wondering we were able to pick up satellite imagery with my earrings!

My favorite thing to do is to act ridiculous during pictures!


Mr. and Mrs. Jones happy as ever....just like the day they met.

2 comments:

Tessa said...

I love these pictures. Ye though I do not know this "Leah" creature...They are still great pictures. You look magnificent, Carly Jo Jones. (Did you know that in my Contacts in my cellular device, you are listed as (the beloved, Carly Jo Jones (:
I miss you!


I love the first picture...of the beach. Its awesome.

Art Teacher said...

I love you Tessa and I love that you leave encouraging comments on my blog. It's nice to know that someone is reading!